Quiz: Phrasal verbs
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Complete the sentences below with correct phrasal verbs.
Stopped by Worn out Fell apart Put on
Picked up Watch out Fell down Throw away
- Be sure to your trash after you finish your lunch.
- My son at school and hurt his knee.
- You should when you go to that street at night.
- Amy her cell phone and called a new number.
- They were going to a special restaurant, so they nice clothes.
- The book was so old that when I picked it up, it .
- I’m afraid that I those shoes by running in them so much.
- I the supermarket on my way home.