Quiz: Comparatives and superlatives
0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Complete the sentences below with correct forms of Comparative Adjectives.
1. I (tall) my sister.
2. Sarah (busy) Mary.
3. The sun (hot) the earth.
4. The earth (large) the moon.
5. Elephants (big) horses.
6. Action movies (exciting) comedies.
7. This restaurant (good) that restaurant.
8. Salads (healthy) hamburgers.
9. I think weekends (nice) weekdays.
10. Lions (dangerous) rabbits.
Complete the sentences below with correct forms of Superlative Adjectives.
1. Summer (hot)of the year.
2. Elephants (heavy) land animals.
3. Which country (cold)?
4. Who is the most famous person in the world?
5. Steve (funny) person I know.
6. Asia (big) continent in the world.
7. Our history exams (difficult).
8. Jupiter (large) planet in our solar system.
9. Which flowers (beautiful)?
10. The Burj Khalifa (tall) building in the world.