Quiz : Note-taking Skill : Editing notes after a lecture Copy
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Fill in the blank to complete the steps to editing notes.
As you read your notes, annotate them :
1. or highlight key ideas.
2. Cross out information that isn’t .
3. Use on the paper to add your thoughts and between the lecture and the information in your textbook.
4. Use a to look up all new key words. Write the or translation.
5. Make notes about so you can ask your teacher later.
6. Add a short of your notes.