Quiz : Pronunciation : Other common intonation patterns Copy
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Complete the gaps below.
- To ask for clarification, use a .
- To express surprise, use a .
- To list items, use a for each item on the list. For the last item, use
a rising and falling intonation.
- For yes/no questions, use a .
- To offer a choice between two things, use a rising and intonation.